ALT America Inc. is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, and catalog) of automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Sales representative to join in our team!
ALT is seeking a Sales Specialist for the Automotive Aftermarket. This role will be located in Westland, MI.
The Sales representative will be responsible for the development and execution of a successful sales cycle across a region, selling the core line of ALT tensioner products. Proactively execute strategies to build a productive sales team using a wide variety of consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to solve complex problems utilizing data such as category and pricing
- Ability to work with sales data and customer analytics, identifying opportunities to grow business
- Able to form relationships with key individuals to promote new products
- Responsible for Budgeting and Business Case analysis and input
- Utilizing a strong understanding of the customer’s business and a collaborative relationship to be able to drive the customer’s sales utilizing ALT products.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by managing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Develop meaningful and actionable reports for the field teams
- Advises dealers, distributors, clients and direct reports concerning sales and advertising techniques to assist in promoting sales of ALT products.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed product expansion.
- Launch promotions targeted to multiple customer groups on the company’s sites and apps.
- Execute marketing campaigns on the apps through push notifications and app messages.
- Manage the newsletter process on a daily basis: planning, reviewing, sending, tracking of most important indicators (deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversions).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative, marketing, mathematics, economics, finance, or business equivalent preferred
- Data driven & strong analytical skills (comfortable with numbers)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word
- Willing to learn fast and be challenged
- Willing to work in a startup atmosphere
- Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced environments
- Strong Experience with CRM applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely strategic thinking and detail oriented
- Project management skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to multitask in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Highly customer focused
- Experience in dealing with high profile clients in the aftermarket business
- Salesforce Admin Certification and is a plus
Able to cope with pressure and dynamic surroundings